Kid’s favourite strawberry can now accompany their not so favourite milk and curd. If we are wondering to have something delicious this summer s which is fresh as well as healthy, smoothies are the ones to for us.
A smoothie/smoothy is a sweetened beverage with a fresh fruit as a main ingredient. Some special smoothies also contain chocolate and peanut butter. Together with the fresh fruits the other ingredients are crushed ices, honey or sugar and yogurt. Ice creams are also an additional ingredient for the chilled drink lovers.
Serves: 2 glasses
- 1 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh thick curd
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 2 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1-2 strawberries to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Mix the strawberries and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients i.e. milk, curd and ice cubes and blend until thick & frothy.
- Serve chilled topped with strawberries as garnish.