When the love for blueberry grew, I bought a tin of blueberry compote to try my hands on it. Was not having any proper recipe for muffins, though tried it in my cake recipe itself. Surprisingly came out good, thus sharing the recipe here.
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 100gms Butter
- 2Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Tin Condensed milk
- ½ Cup Water
- 2-3 Tbsp Blueberry Compote (fresh or tinned)
- Mix the dry ingredients i.e. maida, baking soda, Baking Powder, Powdered Sugar.
- Separately, mix wet ingredients i.e. Butter, vanilla essence, condensed Milk, Water and Blueberry compote.
- Now mix both the mixtures and put the batter in cupcakes moulds.
- Bake the muffins at 180 degrees in OTG for 20 – 25 minutes and your blueberry muffins are ready.
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!