Gobhi is one of my favourite vegetables. Thus, thought of trying something new and innovative recipe using it. Tandoori Gobhi is something my hubby really enjoys eating, so thought of trying it myself now! And yes, it came out really well and he loved it 🙂
- 1 Big Cauliflower
- 1 cup Curd (Hung)
- 1 tbsp Besan
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder
- A pinch of Hing
- ½ tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1tsp Ajwain
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Kastoori Methi
- 2 Onions (rings)
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Salt to taste
- Mix the hung curd with Besan, Salt, Red chili Powder, Dhania Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Ginger & Garlic Paste, Hing, ajwain, Kastoori Methi and mix well.
- On the other hand, dice the pieces of cauliflower.
- Boil water in a pan, add salt and cauliflower and bring it to a boil. Rinse and pat dry the cauliflower pieces.
- Now Marinate these boiled cauliflower pieces in the curd mixture and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Set up this marinated mixture in a deep dish and grill it at 220 degrees in the OTG for about 25-30 minutes.
- Separately, take oil in a pan and sauté onion rings. Add the tomato ketchup and tomato puree to the same.
- To arrange, take out the grilled Gobhi and top it up with onion rings and coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot!
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!