CONTEST ALERT: “Do you celebrate your independence with coffee or your Coffee with independence!
Lovely weather, Yummy food…
Why not have a coffee to make your mood,
Celebrate the Independence Day with your favourite coffee
And guess what, win another treat from Costa coffee!”
“Share your picture of a build up (Scene) to the Independence Day with a cup of coffee. Get it appreciated / liked by your friends n relatives. The ones with the best picture concept and max likes will win gift vouchers worth INR 500 each from Costa Coffee.”
“How do you take your coffee” Contest
1. This contest is conducted by Kitchen Pops and Costa Coffee.
2. Contest Duration: 13th Aug – 16th Aug 2015
3. The contest is open to India, except for employees, agents and representatives of the Costa Coffee and Kitchen Pops.
4. Entries will be considered valid when:
a. Contestant likes the Facebook page of Kitchen Pops (https://www.facebook.com/kitchenpops) & Costa Coffee (https://www.facebook.com/CostaCoffeeIndia)
b. Share the entry on Facebook profile
c. Get the maximum likes on the contest entry
HOW TO ENTER
5. In order to participate in the contest:
5.1 Entrants must complete the online entry form (hereinafter “Entry Form”) by filling in all required fields at https://www.facebook.com/kitchenpops, as a comment or a post on the page.
5.2 Throughout the contest period, contest entrants can make one entry.
5.3 No purchase required.
6. 10 Vouchers worth INR 500 each will be awarded to the winners with best entry and maximum likes. Winners will be disclosed on 17th August 2015.
7. Prizes must be accepted as described herein and shall be neither replaced nor exchanged for any other prize. Prizes may be transferred to another person subject to written authorization from the Contest Organizers.
8. By participating in the contest, Winners duly authorize the Contest Organizers and their representatives, at their discretion, to make use of, for marketing purposes and without remuneration, the entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, domicile, voice or statements made in relation to the prize.
9. No person for whom this contest is intended shall in any way hold the Contest Organizers liable should their inability to act result from any fact or circumstance beyond their control, from the faulty operation of any communication link, or from a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute in their places of business or the places of business of any organization or business whose services are used in connection with the conduct of this contest.
10. All persons entering this contest agree to comply with its official rules and with the decisions of its authorized representatives, both of which shall be considered final and legally binding.
11. Contest Organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part at their sole discretion in the event of a computer virus or bug, unauthorized manual intervention, or any other circumstance beyond their control that may corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal operation of the contest, subject to the approval of organizers, if applicable.
12. The prize is not convertible to cash and cannot be extended.
13. IN CASE OF CANCELLATION, for any reason whatsoever, the awarding of the prize shall not be postponed and no compensation shall be offered.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this contest will be directed to The Organizer. All information is submitted to The Organizer, not Facebook
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!