Due to immense shortage of time and converging eating habits in India, consumption of fast food has magnified. Adults and kids are fonder of consuming fast food than people of relatively higher age. Mumbai is India’s most lively and ravishing city where you can find a decent amount of options in every category. The people of Mumbai are very fond of fast food. There are thousands of fast food restaurants in Mumbai that are relishing a mammoth of sales with every passing day. People that live in nuclear families and where both husband and wife are employed, they find it easy to buy fast food from nearby restaurants rather than cooking at home. College going kids are also a big cause for mounting sales of these bistros.
Here are some of the top Fast Food joints in Mumbai that are serving best taste to the folks of Mumbai:
- Bembos: Bembos is situated at Bandra West. It is a fast food joint as well as a night pub. Some of the finest décor work can be found at the bistro. Bembos allure youngsters, couples and student crowd the most. You can find many popular dishes here with a beginning range of Rs 300 onwards.
- Papa John’s: Papa John’s is a magnificently decorated in the most modish way. You can find best of Italian food. Bistro attracts a decent crowd of the city and its beginning range starts with Rs 600.
- Chit Chat: Chit Chat is rated somewhere at the top position among Mumbai’s vegetarian restaurants. It is located in Vile Parle East. Bistro also offers a provision of banquets for private parties. You can also order food online from Chit Chat.
- Shahi Roll Corner: Chicken Egg roll, Paneer roll, Double Egg Roll; I am sure all these dishes will make to grab a bite right away. Well, you can enjoy all these scrumptious rolls at Shahi Roll corner. It is situated near Nagpada Junction and it is among the most affordable, fast food joints in Mumbai.
- Bikaner Sweets and Namkeen: Bikaner Sweets have many bistros all over in India. It is a huge chain serving vegetarian and most authentic food in Mumbai. It is located in Vashi serves best local food. It is best place for vegetarian folks.
- Leo’s Boulangerie: Leo is a favourite place for all the kids. The ambience is simply alluring and eye pleasing. You can visit here with your kids and family and relish best Chicken Meo Burger or Amritsari Sandwich. Leo has got many lips smacking dishes that you will love to have.
- Grab and Go: For all Non-Vegetarians, Grab and Go is perfect place to visit with friends and grab a bite of fast food from the bistro. It is take away restaurant only and they have not really made any provision for sitting for customers. Grab and Go is also in online food order. It is situated at Mazgaon near Mumbai.
Kitchen Pops recommends all these as the best fast food joints in Mumbai that can help you in relishing most awesome fast food in the city.
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!