Dim cozy lighting, peaceful music with a soothing ambiance to serve you the Authentic Indian food with a twist is what Veda about. The interiors are done creatively with attractive chandeliers, artifacts and mirrors. The seating is so much comfortable that you would love to be seated there for your meals.
Celebrating their anniversary with 10 glorious years of serving us, we were glad to be invited by Veda. Wonderfully done area with perfect seating, special menu and a lovely crowd was what was so special about the day.
To be a part of their celebrations of 10 years of success was our pleasure. We were served with their carefully curated menu of food to make it all the more special!
The food journey started with the Asparagus Shorba. Innovative with a wonderful presentation of a vertically standing chili, the shorba just touched our heart the moment we sipped it. A must try for you if you haven’t had the luck to do it till now.
Then came the yummy eye-catching appetizers:
- Nitrogen Palak Patta Chaat – Unlike the normal fried palak patta chaat, this was something different and tastier. And with the concept of live preparation counter, it took our hearts away.
- Blooming Onion – The pyaaz pakoras never sounded so different to us earlier! As the name was so different, the pakoras were as well. Served with the mint sauce, it was a perfect appetizer of an Indian.
- Malai Broccoli – Broccoli dipped in cream and grilled well was what it was all about. A best way to make the not so broccoli lover eat it.
- Paneer on Fire – When the simple Chili Paneer is renamed as paneer on fire, the entire expectations changes to something more exotic and fiery. And Veda’s Paneer on Fire met our expectations in terms of its presentation as well as taste.
We were still relishing our appetizers even after finishing them; we were offered their Main Course delicacies.
- Paneer Kundan Kaliyan – A different, yet so authentic, tasty paneer dish which a perfect amount of sweetness and spices. It was actually a mashed paneer stuffed into kofta which made it a royal dish.
- Dal Veda – A perfect Dal Makhani being the Veda’s special, it was a perfect complement to the Paneer.
- Breads – There was a huge number of options to choose from the fresh breads
The cherry on the cake was the beautiful, yummy, not to be missed was the dessert – Litchi Ki Tehri. Unlike any other dessert, it was served in the tall glass and was a combination of Rabri with Litchi pieces and rose petals. A perfect Indian Desi dessert for a sweet tooth like us!
Veda is a place for the people who would just love the authentic Indian food over anything else. The ambiance, the service, the promptness and the seating, are add on’s to your comfort and will definitely make sure that you fall in love with Veda!
Where: VEDA, H-27, Outer Circle,Connaught Place, New Delhi
Review By: Priyanka
Pics By: Priyanka
Email Id: email@example.com
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!