- Lavaash by Sabby, Mehrauli, Delhi –
Inspired by the life of the famous Chef Sabyasachi Gorai, the place has a wonderful unique cuisine Armenian with 40 covers in the restaurant. Chef Sabyasachi presents his A-Story Lavaash, which has found a permanent spot in the UNESCO’s intangible cultural heritage list. Till now, Lavash was being baked at Kashmir in traditional Tonir’s. Chef now puts in efforts to bring this Armenian cuisine to the heart of the country. Located at one of the posh locations at Mehrauli, Delhi, the place promises to take you on a special journey of an Army man.
- ZIU, R K Puram, Delhi – Ziu, an ‘Innovative Thai Cuisine’ restaurant by Chef Gurmehar Sethi is now open at the Sangam Courtyard, RK Puram. Ziu delivers to you the True Thai Flavours, where best available ingredients are used. Gurmehar Sethi has well travelled Chef with a wealth of international experience. Ziu’s team of chefs led by Gurmehar are continuously putting their creative skills to test to come up with the most exciting and unexpected dishes for the Ziu Menu. The Ziu Menu respects and pays homage to tradition while being fused with the energy of Thailand. Gurmehar’s personal experimentation with new working methods un-earth bold and complex flavours which are infused in each dish to surprise and delight the guests. Each specially crafted dish is an exquisite mix of contemporary flavours and traditional craftsmanship created with the finest Thai produce.
- Filmy Bar & Café by Deez, CP – As the name suggests, a perfect filmy place at the heart of the city, Connaught Place is something every Indian can relate to and feel to be a part of it. A venture by Thakur Bhuvan Singh, who also owns DeeZ Biryani| Kebab | Curry, the place is spread in 1500 sq. Ft. Area. The Ambiance is so filmy with the walls embedded with famous Bollywood & Hollywood movie posters to catch your eyes and heart. The menu includes a diverse range from Pizzas to Burgers, Biryanis to chili chicken and more so there is something for each palette. Music Here, at Filmy Café & Bar as the theme of the restaurant is all about being filmy, we have a resident DJ who mixes songs from Sufi to romantic, Item songs to Hollywood rock numbers. It is a warm, cozy, comfortable café & lounge style restaurant where each meal is a treasured time to relax and share a bounty of wonderful food with family and friends. Every time you dine with them, you can relax & chit chat for hours.
- JUNGLEE BILLEE, Greater Kailash – 1, Delhi – a stunning new Boutique-Studio-in-Bar designed and conceptualized by Nida Mahmood and owned by Mr. Amit Agarwal. The menu has been specially crafted by Chef Sabyasachi Gorai keeping in mind the concept of the space. Junglee Billee is India’s first, stylized designer eatery and lifestyle destination dedicated to the divas of modern times. The Boutique-Studio-in-Bar offers a range of products suited to the many aspects of a woman’s lifestyle and personal living space from home furnishings to fashion, which is up for sale. Food offerings include everything from gullies and cafés of Bombay (iconic Chaat’s, street food to exotic Italian) to cherish your taste buds.
- The Biker’s Café, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon – “Riding isn’t all about going to places. You reach the destiny with the ride you trust. The journey isn’t fun if it didn’t pass by TheBikers café” says the proud owner of The Bikers café Mr. Sanjay Yadav, who takes utmost care of his customers, ensuring they visit the café time and again. After gaining immense popularity in its Kolkatta and Delhi’s Vasant Kunj branch, ‘The Bikers café’ has recently opened its outlet in Golf Course Gurgaon as well. The delightful Café breakfast menu which opens early morning at 30AM everyday consists of unique innovations like the hangover downshifter, fresh detoxifying juices like the muscle soother, weight loss juices, anti-ageing juices which on one hand prove extremely beneficial for one’s health and rejuvenates skin, eyes, kidney, liver, heart, muscles and mind and also attracts large number of people due its oneness.
- Showshaa Nightclub, Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon – Perched in the city of bright and buzzing nightlife, Showshaa is a larger than life entertainment destination set to leave party lovers bewildered and bewitched. The vibrant nightclub aiming to conquer Delhi’s nightlife which is spread across more than 12,000 sq. Ft. area and a state of 1600 sq. Ft. stage with most advanced audio-visual technology and sound system powerful enough to accommodate the open-air festival it also has 3 ceiling to floor LED walls covering over 1800 sq. Ft. area and promises to provide one of the most memorable of nightclub experiences to our patrons. It is the only club in the city to feature an exclusive shot bar at Kingdom of Dreams.
- Warehouse Café, Sector 29, Gurgaon – The Central Delhi’s most favorite cool place Warehouse Café, steps in Gurgaon. Located in the heart of the food market at Sector 29, the place compliments its name with double level seating and an attractive roulette table to welcome you at the entrance. The moment you enter the place, you understand that the place has a totally different dimension to life with industrial yet chic ambiance with the focus on the guests and a centrally situated bar. The basement seating is the perfect ones to save you from a chilly day and to be in a warm and cozy place. The menu at the Warehouse is done with the innovation in the form of a calendar with 30-31 dishes as per the dates in the month for any particular section. Be it for the soups, salads, appetizers, main and even the desserts!
- Wendy’s, Sector 29, Gurgaon –Wendy’s is one of the world’s third largest burger chain launched in India last year with the first restaurant in Sector 29, Gurgaon. Wendy’s has introduced a QSR plus concept in India investing deeply into menu, the restaurant design, the service and customer experience model while there is a convenience and speed of a QSR. Wendy’s India is a place that offers good quality food, cooked fresh, made to order and definitely, where customers feel relaxed and spend more time enjoying their meal and conversations. At the same time, the quality products are engineered to maintain everyday pricing.
- The Groghead, Green Park, Delhi – Spread over approx. 9000 sq. feet with a seating capacity of around 150 people, in a prime South Delhi location with an al-fresco area on top to boot, the restaurant features an innovative global menu. According to Sandeep Sehrawat, Promoter – The GrogHead, ” The Groghead is a labour of passion and love, to fill an ironical void amidst the apparent plenty. Today, most diners are well travelled and familiar with global tastes and textures.The food and beverage menu has been carefully crafted and curated by Chef Arun Chanda of Mint Hospitality Cosultancy, the F&B and branding consultants for The Groghead. An enviable gig calender enhances and completes the 360 degree entertainment experience that is The Groghead. The key to your gastronomic salvation is at hand. Grab it.
- Molecule, Sector 29, Gurgaon – Moleculesare made up of atoms that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electrons among atoms. But this Molecule is Different, Is Exclusive and has it’s own Language. Gurgaon as Destination is a favorite among corporate, youngsters, family and youth, and When There appears a place which has Offerings for All Groups – It Is Called Molecule! Based on the Theme of American and German War concept, Molecule is located in Sector 29. Molecule is here to offer its patrons a memorable time with the finest in food, drinks ambience and decor for a signified dining experience. This modern architecture is inspired by the American and German War concept and is a tribute by Owners to finest craftsmanship. Owners Manish, Varun and Vivek have attempted to create an experience that is rooted in surroundings created by Biggest Breweries across world with mood and food that is steeped in tradition yet speaks to the palate of today and tomorrow. I hope that the patrons will enjoy Molecule as much as we enjoyed creating it.” The food menu at Molecule explains the finesse and craftsmanship that has gone into building this tasteful eatery. It will serve the Molecular Gastronomy cuisine that blends physics and chemistry to transform the tastes and textures of food. The place is all set to give you New Dining experience. Experience the uniqueness of Disappearing transparent Raviolis, Liquid Pea sphere, Pisco Marshmallow, Oak Moss Vapor and more.
With such lovely options, what are you waiting for! Let’s try them all!
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!