With a vibrant website to order from, to the lovely thank you note for ordering, Foozy took our heart away. The name itself says that it is the place for those who are crazy for food.
Well managed by Shivani Manchanda and Chef Sushant Bishal, Foozy is one that will always come into my mind to order food. With a huge choice of dishes from all the cuisines, it gives you the liberty to enjoy any cuisine and lovely dishes in the comfort of your home. Be it any occasion or the guests coming in, or when you plan to throw a party, Foozy is the place to get the food from. Foozy operates till 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on Saturdays. They don’t serve on Sundays though.
From the lovely menu with heads like What’s Trending, Big Plates, Small Plates, Lighter Side, Between Breads, Sugar Rush, Foozy gives you good yummy options to choose from.
- Creamy Corn ‘N’ Magical Mushroom Soup – A perfect corn soup which is not excessively sweet or salty and very much loved in the winter season like this.
- The Lebanese Pita – Hummus – Falafel Troika – The traditional Lebanese appetizer with the chickpea dip as hummus and the Pita bread along with the chickpea cutlets as Falafel, Foozy made sure that all the 3 hold the authentic taste.
- Herbed Spaghetti with Mushroom Bolognese Sauce – This was different spaghetti pasta where the spaghetti were tossed in Italian herbs and was mixed with the homemade mushroom and tomato sauce.
- Hot n Tangy Vegetarian Malaysian Laksa – And you get the authentic flavors of Malaysia, in the comfort of your home with the help of Foozy in the form of the Hot n Tangy Laksa. With the use of coconut milk and a lot of vegetables together with glass noodles, this dish was outstanding.
- Paneer Crispy Crunchy Mini-Cutlets with fresh Salsa – We personally fell in love with these. Seasoned cottage cheese cutlets served with fresh Salsa sauce were just perfect. Crispy and yummy cutlets were not very spicy as well.
- The Explosive Crunch n Munch Tex Mex Salad – A twisted nacho salad with veggies and cheese to make it crunchy Munchy yummy!
- Foozy’s Fabulous Farmhouse Burger – As the name says, this is a totally fabulous offering by Foozy. A yummy burger with veggie patty and extra cheese is served with a special bell pepper jam and rosemary baby tomatoes to make you just fall in love with them. The burger itself tastes so fresh and delectable that you are gonna have this in one go.
- Awesomely Achari Mushroom Multi-Grain Wrap – Mushrooms and pickle are a strange and different combo which has proven delicious by Foozy in this wrap. Multigrain wrap with teekha chatpata mushroom stuffing makes it stand-out in the crowd.
- Yummy Sticky Toffee Pudding with Caramel Sauce & Dark Chocolate Marquise Tart – Serving a perfect dessert proves the place to be an experienced player. And yes, Foozy proved it with their both the desserts. The gluey sticky pudding and the chocolate tart, both come elegantly packed and satisfies your sweet taste buds.
Foozy makes sure to serve you the freshest food with preparation where the recipes are closely followed to make sure to leave you satisfied and happy. We were surprized to see that they delivered all this within 1 hour of the order.
So what are you waiting for – the food crazy people? Order them today!
To order, check http://www.foozy.in or call at 9810063275.
FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/foozy.in
- Food: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Hygiene: 4.5/5
- Service: 5/5
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!