Another great place from the lovely collection of restaurants in his kitty of Ace Restaurants, Umang Tewari comes with a unique concept with a very much suitable name “Café Public Connection”. The Café Public Connection is jointly conceptualized by Umang Tewari and Neeraj Kumar.
As the name suggests, the place is a perfect one for creating connections with people over a meal or an appetizer or over your favorite beverages. The food is mouth-watering and the ambiance is a perfect one to complement the food at the heart of the city i.e. Connaught Place. Situated at the first floor of the inner circle in CP with the total area of 8500 sq. Feet, Café Public Connection has a huge space, expanding to 2 floors plus open terrace seating.
In the closely connected world, with the help of digital media, this place gives you space to unwind yourself and just make the digital world away from you and have a real connection with your world and people. Derived from the concept of connections, the place gives you various concepts and rooms where you can sit in the totally different ambiance as compared to the rest of the restaurant space and relive your connections there. With the special private dining rooms like Sports, Bollywood, Industrial, Political and Retro, the place has a totally different feel in each of them.
Talking about the food that is offered, starts from the Lebanese, to Continental to Chinese to Italian to Indian, making it a place to be beautifully called a Multi Cuisine Café. With the head-shaking mixologies, the place promises to serve you with the wonderful drinks from their menu. Café Public Connection claims to be different and surprising in their Presentation of food leaving the guests amused.
Presentation: To our surprise was an amazingly served Watermelon and Vodka cocktail in a huge glass which they called the Café Public Connection Special Cocktail, along with a special customized Pitcher as London Telephone booth for the other drinks. Along with these, they have special popcorn glasses inspired by the Hollywood world, special Trophy servings from Sports world, oil cans from the industrial world and lovely multi-colored jars from the Retro World.
- Watermelon Cooler – A perfect blend of watermelon and fizz served on the rocks to make it lovely Café Public Connection Signature drink.
- Paneer Chatpata Tikka – love for spicy yummy paneer tikka gets doubled when you try this one. Served with the mint chutney, the paneer pieces are well cooked and are really chatpata as the name suggests.
- Cold Mezze Platter – A huge platter having hummus, pita bread and some more dips like babaganoush, platter is for a Lebanese lover.
- Soya Seekh – Served steaming hot the seekh are crispier from outside and softy and melting from inside.
- Veg Mexican Wrap – Mexican wraps with veggie stuffing and served with the mint and sweet chili dip are just out of the world.
We then tried the Penne Arrabiata Pasta along with the mains as Dal Makhani, Paneer Lababdar and Veg Biryani. In the dessert we chose to have their gluey yummy Chocolate Brownie.
- Paneer Chatpata Tikka
- Mexican Wrap
- Watermelon signature mocktail/cocktail
- Veg Biryani
- Chocolate Brownie
Coverage & Review By: Priyanka
Pics By: Priyanka
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on Facebook for daily updates!